What does The Colorado Mortgage Team do with your personal information?
- Social Security number and income.
- Account balances and payment history.
- Credit history and credit scores.
Reasons we can share your personal information:
For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your accounts(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus.
What we do
How does The Colorado Mortgage Team protect my personal information?
The Colorado Mortgage Team
collect my personal information?
- Apply for a loan or give us your income information.
- Give us your employment history or give us your contact information.
- Show your driver’s license.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your credit worthiness.
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you.
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you.
Companies related by common ownership of control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
The Colorado Mortgage Team is affiliated with ——-
The Colorado Mortgage Team does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
- The Colorado Mortgage Team doesn’t jointly market.